skip to main | skip to sidebar
toasty road

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey I thought I just left this place.

Bizzare pixar land in Florida.
Posted by Stephen Gregory at 2:27 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • Road Trip 2007 (22)
  • Toasty Road Observations (20)
  • 2007 Europe Trip (18)
  • mexico cruise (10)
  • Budget (3)

Stephen"s Trip Photos

  • Mexico Cruise 2008

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (74)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • The sun sets
      • Florida has great clouds.
      • Hmmmmm
      • Still waiting
      • Wow what a wait.
      • Hey I thought I just left this place.
      • Stupid Chicago
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2007 (40)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (11)