Sunday, September 23, 2007

Almost 7,000 miles and I made it home!


Well I made it home about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I drove almost 7,000 miles and for some reason the trip computer on the car turns over at 6,000 miles, humph, you learn something everyday. All in all my trip was amazing, but I was so glad to get home. Looking back my fondest memories were of Seattle with Amy, Glacier with Jeff, Lake Louise and Southern Utah. The rest... it's just a blur. Now Amy and I are looking forward to our European Vacation which starts next week. First we head to NYC for a few days and the to Paris. Hopefully everything works out fine, it's been such a last minute thing. We have been thinking about it for a year or more but it was only two weeks ago I actually bought tickets and started making plans. It's been kinda crazy, but I'm really looking forward to the whole trip. So keep reading my blog for our Europe updates.

--stephen

0 comments: