skip to main | skip to sidebar
toasty road

Monday, August 20, 2007

Made it to Ventura and only three days until I arrive home!

After 6200 miles I've made it Ventura! Had a great time in L.A. visiting all my friends and watching many movies. What else do you do in L.A. but watch movies, they have the best theaters anywhere. Superbad is the funniest thing I've ever seen go see it.


--stephen
Posted by Stephen Gregory at 4:33 PM
Labels: Road Trip 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • Road Trip 2007 (22)
  • Toasty Road Observations (20)
  • 2007 Europe Trip (18)
  • mexico cruise (10)
  • Budget (3)

Stephen"s Trip Photos

  • Mexico Cruise 2008

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (74)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2007 (40)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • Made it to Ventura and only three days until I arr...
      • New Pictures
      • Made it to L.A. !
      • I Chevy Chased the Grand Canyon.
      • Holy crap it’s hot!
      • Salt Lake City
      • Amphitheater Lake hike.
      • Two days Two Bears!
      • My feet Hurt.
      • I've entered a Cell Phone Free Zone... I don't li...
    • ►  July (11)