Saturday, January 3, 2009

Zihuatanejo / Ixtapa

All I can say is awesome. Yesterday we were in Acapulco which I
didn't really care for. It's a big city with lots of traffic and tons
of people all over the place. Such a contrast from today. Zihuatanejo
and Ixtapa were excatly what I thought Mexico was going to be. Small,
sleepy, awesome beaches and dollar Pacificos. My brother and I rode
waverunners sat on the beach drank beers and just had a great day.
Many times I just kept telling myself now this is a place I could
live. Eventually I decided it was too hot to live there and returned
to just wanting to get back to Northern California. I will though one
day return to Zihutanejo and stay for several days again in my life, I
highly recomend it.

-Stephen

By the way if your stuck on a boat one day with super expensive wi-fi
minutes. The iPhone rocks. You can hop on the Internet let it download
your mail upload the ones you wrote off line and your blog posts like
this one and then log off in under 4 minutes. Super awesome, and I
know I'm a dork, but everyday I grow to love this thing even more.

0 comments: