skip to main | skip to sidebar
toasty road

Friday, July 13, 2007

Some Pictures

follow this link to pictures

Click Here
Posted by Stephen Gregory at 10:06 PM
Labels: Road Trip 2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that Black Point Beach, in Gualala? The pic of you standing on top of the stairs...

anyone out?

*cracktastic

July 17, 2007 at 9:55 AM
Anonymous said...

wait what? gualala, lalalala?!!! whatever.

July 18, 2007 at 12:43 AM
Stephen Gregory said...

Yeah That is where that picture is from. I'm working on labeling the pictures. So people will know where I took them.

July 20, 2007 at 9:37 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • Road Trip 2007 (22)
  • Toasty Road Observations (20)
  • 2007 Europe Trip (18)
  • mexico cruise (10)
  • Budget (3)

Stephen"s Trip Photos

  • Mexico Cruise 2008

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (74)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2007 (40)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • Oh Canada...
      • Holy Moly I think I’ve been to Heaven.
      • On the Road Again...
      • Vancouver BC
      • More From Seattle
      • Pictures from Portland and Mount St Helens
      • Wow it’s been awhile… and I made it to Seattle W...
      • Made it to Portland!.... well Wilsonville anyway.
      • Some Pictures
      • Made it to the Redwoods!
      • I've got a course!