Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Night in Ventura

Well it's my last night in the town I grew up in. Tomorrow it's off to catch the boat and head on down to Mexico. Not sure how it's going to be sitting on a boat for eight days but I'm sure I'll find something to do to make it fun. My brothers want to take me to singles night and be my wing men. Have you seen "Night at the Roxbury"? I'm imagine it would be something like that having them as wingmen. Non the less the sunny 85 degree weather will be nice break from the cold and wet Bay Area. Well I Hope I don't fall off the ship and get lost the the great Pacific.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you remembered to pack your flock of seagulls haircut for singles night, might improve your chances with the ladies...just saying.