Monday, December 8, 2008

Toasty Road Observations #17


Holiday walking

It's been awhile since I last posted about my daily observations while walking around in San Francisco. To be honest there really hasn't been much to see as of late. Everything has been pretty much normal, people walking to and from work, people carrying shopping bags etc. Maybe the cold weather has calmed people down, or kept the crazy's inside, I'm not sure. Or maybe I've been distracted by all the Christmas lights and holiday decorations going up around town. I've been spending a considerable amount of time walking around looking at Christmas decorations and taking pictures of them with my phone. It's been really fun and it has almost become like a scavenger hunt trying to find the best and the strangest holiday decorations I can find. The best thing is while I've been looking for awesome decorations I have become a tourist in the town I live in. I have to say I have gotten to know San Francisco better than I ever had over the last couple of weeks and It's a great town to just get lost in for a day or a weekend.

Don't get me wrong I've seen some wackos, just nothing to really write about. The other day I was crossing the street and a little lady dressed in a brown skirt and blouse was crossing the other direction. Turns out she also had a five o clock shadow and really did not look like a lady at all. Matter of fact she/he really just looked like a dude that happened to get confused as which closet was his that morning. (see above drawing)

Holiday Pictures click here

I even placed the pictures on a map so you can see where these amazing light spectacles can be had by your very own eyes! (click here for map)

--Stephen
http://www.toastyroad.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with Dude's that look like ladies?