skip to main | skip to sidebar
toasty road

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Amphitheater Lake hike.


Here is a picture of the mountain and all the switch-backs I had to go up to get to Amphitheater Lake in Grand Teton National Park.

-stephen
Posted by Stephen Gregory at 4:38 PM
Labels: Road Trip 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • Road Trip 2007 (22)
  • Toasty Road Observations (20)
  • 2007 Europe Trip (18)
  • mexico cruise (10)
  • Budget (3)

Stephen"s Trip Photos

  • Mexico Cruise 2008

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (74)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ▼  2007 (40)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • Made it to Ventura and only three days until I arr...
      • New Pictures
      • Made it to L.A. !
      • I Chevy Chased the Grand Canyon.
      • Holy crap it’s hot!
      • Salt Lake City
      • Amphitheater Lake hike.
      • Two days Two Bears!
      • My feet Hurt.
      • I've entered a Cell Phone Free Zone... I don't li...
    • ►  July (11)