Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Two days Two Bears!


I saw my second Black Bear today out on the trail. I thought it was odd that the bear was in such a populated place. The hike I went on today went out to Hidden Falls and everyone in the park must have been on the trail. It was like a rush hour of “Hellos” and “How are yous”? The falls look out point was so crowded you almost needed to take a number to take a picture of them. After yesterdays hike the mellower hike of today, even though it was crowded, was a nice change of pace. I was done by midday and spent the rest of the day reading and painting by my tent. I’m glad to be leaving tomorrow, Wednesday, and heading south to Salt Lake City Utah, for no other reason than Utah really being my last stop before I meet up with friends in L.A. Can’t wait to be around some familiar faces.


--stephen

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

When do you get to LA!?!?!

Maddie said...

Where was this 2nd bear sighting? Yellowstone as well?