Well I'm getting closer to home. I'm now in L.A. visiting friends and having a good time. It's nice to be amongst people I know again. I spent two days outside Las Vegas in Primm Nevada. The rooms were cheap and I had a pretty fun time. I hit a royal flush on a video poker machine. I should be rich now but I only had one nickel in the machine so I won like 10 bucks instead of $400. I had a good laugh all morning about that. I spent the rest of the day betting on horses and losing. before I left for L.A. I started playing a Deal or no Deal video slot machine. I had a really good time playing that it was really fun to pick your case and try and hold out for the big buy out. I went to the bonus case round three times and had pick the second biggest money value twice. So I walked away winning most of my losses back and drove to L.A.
-stephen
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment