click here
Really awesome read about how to help full fill your dreams and free yourself from what ails you whether it be work, the rat race, or just not being able to motivate yourself to do what you've always wanted to do.
I love reading this stuff it's really inspiring the only problem is I've got all the issues that he talks about in the article. I have a hard time letting go of the practical and embracing the journey and adventure of what life really is. I'm hoping one day to break free of this and enjoy me, my friends, and my life.
Well to the Rat Race!
-stephen
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4OPFl2Kxhs
Just came across this blog and this old post. Thanks for the link. It was an awesome read and very timely for me. I seem to be pondering a lot of the same things!
Post a Comment