
When walking in the city and it's really hot like it's been lately, you really begin to appreciate the shade of a tall building. I always really enjoy my walk home once I hit downtown. As the buildings grow taller my temperature drops and I begin to feel quite comfortable. Which is awesome because unlike most people I run really hot, maybe it's the extra twenty pounds? Even though they are not as cool or "Green" as say a "tree" tall buildings rock! I think on certain days I may actually like them better than trees.
--stephen
* that guy in the picture I see almost everyday on my way to work and this morning I realized he's a lot like me and also appreciates the shade of an awesome building.
1 comments:
I just noticed the introduction at the top of your blog, I like it very much. Almost as much as you like tall buildings (apparently).
Post a Comment