Friday, September 19, 2008

Toasty Road Observations #2


What is up with this dude? Why won't he stop.....Huh? really? Hmmmmmmm great so that's what it feel like to be the one stared at. Awkward.... look away, crap he's still looking at me? I wonder if he knows I'm uncomfortable? Wait do I look uncomfortable? Crap look natural. Wait stop fidgeting your lips, I'm sure that looks weird. Wait is that gonna look like some kind of signal? Ok, look at the floor, look at the floor. Is he still looking? Nope, awesome. Uh oh he's slowly creeping back to looking at me from behind that guy. Look down. Look down. Yea my stop!

That was really uncomfortable, I wonder if he felt my uncomfortableness? I hope, I wasn't rude? He's behind me...Walk fast...faster.

*In the drawing I made his eye bigger than actual size, but it felt that big.

--stephen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toasty Road Observations? Stv's Burned Toast? Toastervations? (start numbering them because I think you're on to something really, really funny here).

Stephen Gregory said...

good idea, title changed

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.