skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, November 7, 2008
Toasty Road Observations #14
The best thing about cold weather, other than I don't like being hot, are dogs in sweaters, raincoats, and jackets. Absolutely funny and awesome.
--stephen
http://www.toastyroad.com
1 comments:
Bulgy the Whale
said...
toaster, I sent you an email. did you get it?
November 10, 2008 at 12:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Road Trip 2007
(22)
Toasty Road Observations
(20)
2007 Europe Trip
(18)
mexico cruise
(10)
Budget
(3)
Stephen"s Trip Photos
Mexico Cruise 2008
Blog Archive
►
2009
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(74)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(8)
Union Square Christmas Tree
ok
Two Links For Tuesday
Toasty Road Observations #16
Answer to a Question.
Toasty Road Observations #15
Toasty Road Observations #14
I've been starting and stopping
►
October
(14)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
January
(22)
►
2007
(40)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(11)
1 comments:
toaster, I sent you an email. did you get it?
Post a Comment