Friday, October 17, 2008

Clueless


Deep in thought today as I walked to work. Thinking of yesterday which was, well frankly a huge day. At this one intersection on my walk there is a point where the lights at the intersection turn green but the walk sign says red due to a protected left hand turn. Today I walked against the red...I had no clue. None! Walking, thinking then right behind me a car turned. The wind from the passing car cooled the back of my legs and made the hair swish back and forth,(my leg hair is kind of long). Holy crap! I hate those moments because you start to play back visions of you dying or getting injured and it makes you feel weird. Then you get the willies and you shake it off and keep walking. Luckily I have another day, even though I accidentally almost messed that up.

-stephen

Who knew walking was dangerous.
P.S. I saw a kid crossing the street and as he crossed in front of a waiting car he pretended to shoot at the car. Using the words "POP!" "POP!" WTF?! Scary.

0 comments: