Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Toasty Road Observations #13

Post 13 and it might be an unlucky one.

The walk home the other night bestowed upon me what might quite possibly be the holy grail of public observations. I was walking down the street minding my own business when I turned my head to check both ways before crossing the street and what to my wondering eyes appears? I guy making a dookie on the street. WOW! I've witnessed on the street before the aftermath of such an event but not really the event. This guy,
I think it was a guy. I didn't want to let my gaze linger too long, and it really doesn't seem to be much of a lady like thing to do. Although it did bring me back to the time In saw some big 'ol lady painting the street outside a Peet's Coffee in Berkeley years back.
So this guy was in full on evacuation mode and I was only seconds I'm sure from the grand plan, which I'm glad to have missed.
Well the next day I awoke and on my walk back to work I thought I might check to see if the evidence of the night before was laying there on the sidewalk. The funny thing is I didn't realize that the sidewalk next to the underpass was an open air public restroom. As I glanced over to check out this guys work, Some other dude was there whizzing on a lonely sidewalk tree. Well it all make sense now, so if your ever in the area and need to go real bad this little patch of sidewalk is the prefect open air public restroom,FYI.

*I decided to not post the drawing of what it looked like.

-Stephen
http://www.toastyroad.com

0 comments: