Friday, October 10, 2008

Toasty Road Observations #8


I've started keeping a sketch book with me now everyday. I thought that it was going to be great and full of awesome sketches that I could be really proud of. Well it's really not turned out that way, it has a few sketches but way more words. I started just writing down things that popped in my head as I walk to work. They are pretty random and range from something I see, smell or a crazy thought I have. It's been pretty fun and I hope one day it's going to be hilarious. So I thought I would share some of my words with you.
10/8/08
-Homeless are environmentally friendly. (more on this later)
-Boobies jiggling (it happens)

10/9/08
-gloves with skeleton hands printed on them. (really cool)
-train is always full. (always)

10/10/08
-Smell of bacon and eggs at church street station. ( I like eating)
-Two guys cleaning sidewalk with a hose, so much for the sweep instead of use a hose ad campaign in the muni station. (what drought?)

OK, to be honest nothing much has really been that exciting so far this week on my way to work.

Some other stuff.
-Spaced out and missed my muni stop, I don't even remember passing it I swear time disappeared on me.

-Had a Conversation about what your three most favorite things are? Mine were
1. Sleeping,
2. Eating,
3. Drinking.
With more thought I think 3. would need to change to "Not Working". So if these are my favorite things, then why do I need all the other stuff in my life? Like Cars, T.V.s, Video Games, Computers, iphones, Random Toys, Etc.? I wonder if they contribute to my favorite things I don't think so.

Oh the drawing of me in the photo above is from another conversation I had of me no longer dressing like a thirteen year old. I was trying to show the people I was talking to how grown up I would look. They didn't buy it. Which I guess was good because all I have is clothing that a thirteen year old would wear.

--stephen
P.S. below is the picture of me normally dressed as a thirteen year old. But really, look how dapper I look in a sweater and tie!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once saw a dude on a motorbike with a bandana covering his face that had a skeleton printed on it, that was super awesome. Hm. Maybe you should start wearing a sweater and tie to work on occasion just to throw people off, either that or stop saying boobies because no one past the age of thirteen says boobies. Also, is that a toaster on your shirt because that's funny.