Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Holy Moly

I know I'm probably speaking to soon but I think I'm actually starting to feel better. Man it sucked being sick for the last couple of days, not being able to do anything but lay in bed. I felt really bad for Amy, who had to travel out in Epernay on her own. Yesterday we arrived back in Paris after the weekend in the Champagne region which I kinda missed because of being sick, oh well. It was a good feeling to be back in Paris and in familiar surroundings, the people in Paris are more friendly and helpful than they were out in the country, not sure why. Our Hotel room at the Airport was amazing, such a cool hotel and it's right in terminal 2 next to the tgv train station to Paris. From our window you can see lots of planes sitting at the terminal gates and taxing around on the runway it's been pretty fun to watch, considering all that's on t.v. is BBC World news in English which repeats it's self every half hour and french television. Today we leave for Portugal which is great. Portugal marks the half way point in out trip so from this point on we are heading home. Plus we are excited to have new food to eat. The food in France wasn't all that bad but we're kinda picky and not used to it. Plus with me being sick I haven't had much more than room service which has been quite dreadful, it's funny I don't really remember room service being that bad. Anyways I got to start packing up and get to our flight. Hope all is well with all of you, we miss you all very much.

Stephen

Pictures of Reims Click here

2 comments:

shonac said...

Hey there! We miss you guys and will have the fried chicken & Iron horse waiting for you when you get home!

xoxo,
shona

Maddie said...

mmm...fried chicken... Hope Portugal is a blast!