Well, Stephen and I are sitting in the Newark Airport waiting for our flight to SFO. We got into Newark yesterday around 4pm, then headed to the hotel for the night. The two of us missed the junk food/comfort food from the US, we've been pigging out since last night. We've had chicken spring rolls, pepperoni black olive pizza, onion rings, grilled cheese w/tomato, BLT, pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, orange juice........I feel sick now. We're fat pigs!
I left the States with the intention of gaining 10 pounds while in Europe, but I think I gained my 10 pounds overnight! Just kidding! But I do think I gained about 8 pounds while in Europe. We ate very well and often; and the alcohol was abundant. Time to head home and get the old body back to a healthy state. A beer gut on a chick isn't very hot : )
We land at SFO at 7:07pm, take bart to Rockridge, get a chicken taco at Cactus, then head home! Hopefully we will be home around 9pm!!!!! And back to normal life and everything that goes with it.
See you soon,
Amycakes
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment