
Well Amy has pretty much got it all covered with her last two posts. I'm feeling the same as her, about being in unfamiliar surroundings. While Paris was beautiful and the people were all very nice with the exception of two, I'm ready to come home. I've got a cold and I'm hungry.
Yesterday we arrived in Reims and spent most of the day catching up on some much needed sleep. Later on we went for a walk around town, and went to the office of tourism. The office wasn't as helpful as we had hoped. We still got to see some of Reims as we walked through it and I would say it's almost more beautiful than Paris. Not as grand, no big museums or anything but the town has a really cool old world feel to it, I'll try and get some pictures. Today we are off to taste some Champagne and walk around some more looking for food that looks appetizing. I hope we find some.
I'm having a good time and have enjoyed visiting the museums in Paris and spending time with our friends Kyle and AnaLaura, I can't wait to get to Portugal and this film festival. Most of all I can't wait to come home.
click here for some photos of our last day in Paris.
-Stephen
0 comments:
Post a Comment